2008-02-24

We don't wanna be in love with Good Charlotte, but we can't help it.

0 comments



Good Charlotte. Lessee, what do I know about them? I know that like five years ago they were one of the first emo bands. They were all cute and young, and had huge hits like "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous".

Then they disappeared for a while. I think they did another album, but nobody listened to it. Word was that they messed around too much with their sound, and lost their core fanbase. Plus they were growing up and getting less cute, which never helps.

Their recent album is back to basics, retooled in a more young-adult way. So well, in fact, that now they're touring with Justin Timberlake. Good for them.

I also know that the lead singer, Joel Madden, was dating Hillary Duff for a while, but then got Nicole Ritchie preggers. Are they engaged now, or what? And isn't Joel's brother in the band? What celebrity is he knocking up?

Regardless, I love their new single "I Don't Wanna Be In Love". The full album, "Good Morning Revival", is also discounted at iTunes for a limited time at $7.99.

Pick up "I Don't Wanna Be In Love".
Pick up "Good Morning Revival" for $7.99.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: