2008-02-18

More Free TV

0 comments

More free tv episodes added to the iTunes store. Hurry, these will probably be gone tomorrow.

1. Pinks - Kansas City (22:36)
I don't really watch the Speed channel, but this show looks cool. People bring their most awesome car to race, and if they lose, they lose their car. Very Fast and the Furious except without Paul Walker moping around everywhere. Why is such a seemingly manly show called "Pinks"? Your guess is as good as mine. And mine involves tutus.

2. Jericho - Reconstruction (44:20)
Maybe the only example ever of fans asking a network to bring a show back, and the network listening. I watched a few episodes of it. It was pretty good, but I wasn't going to tie myself to desk at CBS for it or anything. Still, Season 2 premiere for free. Pick it up while you can.

3. The Animation Show - My Pepper Heart by PES (2:04)
I guess Mike Judge of Beavis & Butthead fame has a show where he showcases great animation? How have I not heard of this. One Mature Audiences Only animated short for your enjoyment.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: