2008-04-06

John Mayer - Say

1 comments



It's a pretty slow week for free stuff on iTunes. And I would highlight some great new releases, but I blew most of my music budget last week on the new Raconteurs and R.E.M. albums.

So I'm going to do something I never thought I'd do. Profile a John Mayer song from a crappy Jack Nicholson movie.

I used to be a huge John Mayer fan. Then I realized that he's a bit of a douche. I'm mean seriously - have you seen this guy talk? Then there's the huge butt-chin. Also, he dumped Jessica Simpson, which qualifies him for major douchage.

Strangely enough, however, I happen to like his new single, "Say". I'm going to try to forget it's from "The Bucket List", a movie that was so terrible the previews made me shudder with loathing. Yes, I'm just going to put my headphones out, block all of that out, and try to listen to the nice song, which is very nice, with a tingly guitar riff and flowing harmonies.

Close your eyes, and grab "Say" for $.99 on iTunes.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks